Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Experience in quality preocedures , products inspection and audits
• Experience in automotive industry will be a plus
• Good knowledge of PC, English, German will be a plus
• Able to read, interpret and understand product drawings and specifications.
• Knowledge in the use of precision inspection measurement tools
• Possess a minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.Noi (3)
• Performs regular audits (covering all shifts) to ensure respect of the standardized work by the operators
• Create and update the inspection instructions according to the control plan (. final inspection instructions, 1st off instruction)
• Archive all quality records in accordance with the control plan (1st off inspection)
• Support the production line responsible in the implementation of the Quality Basics (train, implement, track, alert in case of deviation etc.)
• Drives continuous improvement in the dedicated production area
• Active participation in the problem solving process (QPS) and sustain the rigorous application of the method
• Authority to stop non-conforming product and production and immediate escalation to the Plant Quality Manager
• Approve the work instructions on the production lines and thus ensure that all necessary inspections are included, the necessary time is allocated in the standardized work sheets
• Ensures the respect of the ISO/TS 16949 requirements within the dedicated production area
• Ensure measuring equipment meets requirements (. R&R study, etc)
• Ensure the respect of the control plan (including re-qualification)
• Ensure that the quality indicators are well tracked by the line responsible for the lines and initiates corrective actions and follow-up in case of deviation
The Eberspächer Group
The Eberspächer Group is one of the world´s leading system developers and suppliers of exhaust technology, vehicle heaters and bus air conditioning systems. Eberspächer is also a professional innovation partner for the automotive industry in air conditioning of special-purpose vehicles and in automotive electronics.