Academia de HR is recruiting for its Client, an important and representative pharmaceutical company. In the last 10 years, our Client invested million Euros in the production plant and state-of-the-art equipment in Romania. As for today, our client is exporting in over 30 countries in Europe, in the region and around the world, delivering milions of commercial units per year. From formulation to material sourcing, manufacturing, label design and finally fulfilment, our company gets its products to market fast. Our client is GMP certified.
We are looking for a Production Director.
Main purpose of the job: The overall mission will be to ensure the proper functioning of the production site. Manage 4 production lines (including RX, supplements). This position reports directly to the General Director.
Here are listed some of the important responsibilities:
PRODUCTION & LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT
TECHNICAL QUALITY CONTROL
- Plan & set goals monthly for production, products and quantities to manufacture
- Monitor production in close collaboration with the production supervisors
- Optimize industrial performance with a permanent concern for time / cost / quality / safety
- Establish and monitor the main performance indicators to assess the proper functioning of production
- Improve production and study the rate of use of production capacity
- Monitor logistics & raw materials inventory, usage & purchase
- Oversees and adjusts all workflows, space and systems processes as needed to meet operational requirements
- Participate in overall strategic development: study production of new products proposals and their feasibility and take position. If the proposals are validated, plan their production procedure
- Prepare periodic report to the general management regarding production indicators
- Drive innovations and technological advances that improve quality, reduce flow-time, and improve productivity
- Conducts safety, sanitation and GMP compliance inspections, maintains sanitation schedule and required quality assurance documentation
- Collaborate with the quality manager and oversee the quality control procedure
- Supervise Maintenance, Safety, Hygiene and Environment operations on the whole plant and equipment
- Collaborate closely with the Maintenance & Technical Director
Our Offer – Top Reasons to work with us
- Develop and implement strategies objectives to achieve the organization’s mission
- Participates in staff meetings, planning meetings and other meetings as needed
- Manage an effective team of employees by providing guidance and coaching to direct subordinates
- Ensures escalated employee performance concerns are addressed in a fair and consistent manner; provides support to managers to implement appropriate level of corrective actions
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and local and external authorities
- Establishes and implements departmental policies, productivity goals and metrics
- Exercises sound decision-making that positively impacts the company
- Provides ongoing performance feedback for managers and direct subordinates
- Lead overall production operations while maintaining a budget
- Identifies and recommends strategies to mitigate areas of risk
- Utilizes critical thinking to find solutions to complex problems
- Develop and implements staffing plans and equipment requirements consistent with anticipated workloads
- Leads by example through exemplary practices of safety, service, presentation and efficiency
This is not just a job, this is a chance to demonstrate your abilities by covering a top leading position alongside smart people in an important pharmaceutical production company.
- Work within a successful pharmaceutical company with incredible international projects
- Get a sense of accomplishment by coordinating an ambitious company to bring projects to fruition
- A culture of innovation and a chance to have a deep impact in the pharma industry
- A place to grow and develop your career and change people’s lives
- There is also a compensation package specific to the industry, including a relocation package from those outside the city, car and car allowances, laptop, phone, comprehensive medical insurance, performance bonus, etc.
Servicii de Consultanță HR
Abordăm toate problemele importante de HR și contribuim prin serviciile, cursurile și evenimentele noastre la identificarea, atragerea și păstrarea talentelor în companiile din România!
Sourcing, Recrutare și Atragerea Candidaților
Retenție și Securizarea Talentelor
Motivare și Engagement