The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (ONE ETHICON)
Location: Cluj (Romania)
Full-time limited contract (1 year)
The Product Specialist promotes products and procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers. The Product Specialist is accountable for achieving overall sales goals in Ethicon.
Key responsibilities of a suitable applicant:
- Promotes products & procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers.
- Serves multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Regularly participates on surgeries in operating rooms.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation and package for sales.
- Delivers products presentations.
- Handle customer questions and issues.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions.
- Collaborate with other departments identifies potential impact on business.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- University degree (Economic/Business/Medical preferably)
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- 2-3 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical/Medical Device experience preferred)
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent, flexible
- High ethical standards, adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and native level of Romanian
How to apply:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.