Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
To succeed in this role you must have:
■ 5+ years of digital product management experience - online product management or ecommerce – experience with classifieds being a plus;
■ 2+ years in online consumer marketing experience;
■ Passion for the digital business;
■ Strong experience in product strategy, and able to translate the strategic vision into clear and concise digital requirements and technical specifications;
■ Knowledgeable of the technology product development;
■ Experience on creation of Website products or Apps products (plus);
■ Analyse requirements and needs and translate them into features;
■ Deep understanding of consumer facing online experiences;
■ KPI and Goals oriented;
■ Strong focus in optimizing conversions;
■ Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
■ Be able to communicate in Romanian and English (oral and written);
■ Good team player, however also be able to work independently;
■ Strong customer empathy;
■ Willingness to travel frequently;
■ Exposure to working in international environment.
- Drive and define the product needs, product priorities and supervise the software development projects;
- Work directly with the Swiss, Bucharest and Timisoara teams, for supporting all the products in the marketplace classifieds portfolio, managing expectations and requests for their stakeholders;
- Drive development of the marketing strategies and integrated campaigns
- Delivery user oriented products to achieve the business goals of industry verticals (Real Estate, Jobs, Autos, etc);
- KPI’s and P&L planning, monitoring, analysis and operational execution;
- Manages the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to operational activities;
- Ensure consistent usage of positioning, messaging, targeting and channel strategies across all the industry vertical sub-brands
- Identify, validate, and define new product features, and translate them to software requirements;
- Work with the local classifieds management teams to prepare presentations, prepare and report operations reviews and strategy reviews for the Board
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence teams to create data analysis and research to support product decisions;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the regional customer service small team
- Drive solution creation across several teams (business teams, support team & tech teams);
- Manages all day to day operations for budget execution
- Efficient time management and adherence to schedules.
Ringier is a Swiss multinational integrated media company with headquarters in Zurich. Founded in 1833, Ringier is a family-company carrying print, broadcast, radio, online, mobile media brands, apps, classifieds for jobs, property, cars and personal ads, as well as e-commerce platforms for gift and flash-sales portals, and is a successful player in the printing, entertainment and internet business. Ringier Digital is the expert for high-performance solutions in the field of leading online marketplaces and high-volume e-shops.