• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Degree in Mechanical and Management in production and transportation is a plus);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in production area;
• PFMEA and Control Plan knowledge;
• Experience in automotive manufacturing field is a plus;
• Advanced English skills and MS Office very good abilities;
• Strong communication and interpersonal abilities;
• Client oriented;
• Good Leadership skills;
• Well organized with strong coordination skills.
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Product Engineer located in Flex Timisoara.
Reporting to the Product Engineering Manager, the Product Engineer’s role involves close collaboration with engineering, production, sales and quality teams to ensure that high-quality products are being delivered. In this role you will provide the realization of the production process architecture, within the established term and budget, in accordance with the parameters, the imposed design changes, and at the same time with the quality requirements of the customer.
Therefore, as Product Engineer you will develop, evaluate and improve the production methods by maintaining a permanent communication with the customer.
What a typical day looks like:
• You will coordinate engineering activities within the Account Team; Communicate with the engineering support team in regard with the design and devices that ensure the efficient production method, being responsible for communicating with processes coordinators engineers regarding process issues, work instructions and documentation that require changes;
• You will design the architecture of the production processes in the agreed time and budget parameters and develop, evaluate and improve production methods; Maintain a permanent communication with the client to determine the specifications and/or modification of architecture products according to customer requirements;
• Deliberate with the entire engineering technical support team upon clarifying and solving problems, upon developing corrective and preventive actions in order to minimize these issues and your responsibilities will be to evaluate inspection and test results in order to potentially improve the product processing;
• Have an input on developing and updating the documentation regarding the production methodology and the engineering models related to the specific products;
• Develop PFMEA for new products and keep them up to date; Participate with the team for Control Plan development.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
• An environment where you will feel fulfilled by your work, valued for your contribution and celebrated for your success;
• Opportunities to learn new skills in a multi-field industry (Automotive, LifeStyle, Healthcare, Industrial, Communications);
• Customized career paths based on your aspirational goals.
• A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
+ A merit-based pay and living-adjustments;
+ Holiday bonus;
+ Performance bonus;
+ Loyalty bonus;
+ Reward and recognition bonus;
+ Referral bonus;
• Flexible/Remote/Hybrid Work based on your Job Function;
• Travel opportunities;
• Support in your wellbeing by access to:
+ Private medical/ pension insurance;
+ Free workshops and seminars on well-being;
+ Free access to therapy and consultations;
• Having fun at work;
• Community experiences and events for you and your children;
• Access to various discounts programs (shopping, food&drink, sport).
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.