Would you like be involved in the growth of our branch in Brasov? Do you like to manage projects independently, to surprise customers with your ideas and to shape the development of an interdisciplinary team? Do you want to experience a lively exchange with a colorful international team? Do you want to constantly learn about new challenges and develop them further? Apply now!
Who are you
• You live your life with heart and soul;
• You have a good sense of responsibility and are very disciplined;
• You like to work together and to take the lead in the phases of detailing;
• You are capable of motivating and encouraging people;
• You are result driven and motivated to find new solutions;
• You are a strong and very open communicator ;
• You like to create a close relationship with people around you and build lasting client relationships;
• You understand the customer demands and wishes and put that into a successful product.
What do you have
• You have a technical university degree in engineering / design engineering / industrial design;
• You have good knowledge of your profession, design methods and industrial production methods;
• You have at least three years of experience as a designer or engineer;
• You have experience in taking the lead in big projects;
• You have excellent communication skills in Romanian and English, both spoken and written;
• You can visualize and have knowledge in CAD packages and design tools ( SolidWorks, Pro/E and the Adobe software package);
• You have affinity with surface modeling and/or FEM Analysis and have knowledge to specify 3D data into 2D CAD;
You feel responsible for the content and quality in product development. In an interdisciplinary product development team of designers and engineers you will develop integrated concepts for a product or product series. You will mainly focus on the end part of the product development process, contributing with tasks driven by the discipline requirements, which means:
• 3D modelling and detailing;
• 2D technical drawing;
• Cost analysis;
• Tolerance analysis;
• Production and tooling setup;
• Contact to suppliers and manufacturers;
You will be intensively trained by our specialists for 12 months in our location in Delft. In our weekly discipline meetings, design workshops and interdisciplinary seminars, you will be presented with our design and development culture.
What we offer
• An international oriented job in a growing company with interesting and renowned customers;
• Attractive and creative challenges;
• A group of team orientated, enthusiastic and highly skilled colleagues;
• An open, international and professional environment;
• Attractive challenges and opportunities for training and personal growth;
• A competitive salary with excellent secondary terms of employment;
• A contract for 40 hours per week and you are flexible in your working hours.
Would it suit you to work at MMID? Send your motivation, CV and Portfolio, all written in English.
If you have any additional questions about this vacancy please contact Mitrut Ilie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MMID is an international design agency with over 60 employees based across four locations. In our product development process, functionality, design and manufacturability are perfectly attuned to each other, with the main focus being on functionality.
We believe a product is only successful when it does exactly what it was meant to do. The users play an important role. Not just the end user, but everyone that comes into contact with the product, such as service and assembly workers. We develop products for different markets; from medical to consumer, from mobility to vending and beverages, and from installation to public space. In close cooperation with our clients, we develop products which have an added value for the users. That’s why we say: togetthere.
In addition to product development, we also focus on the development of our team. We believe personal development is essential to company growth. We want to build close ties with people who are eager to develop valuable products with us, both within and beyond our company. We expect our people and partners to be willing to grow and to share their knowledge, expertise and passion. Together we can flourish!
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.