Product Compliance Specialist - Reporting Expert
· Strong analytical skills including SQL, database management, MS Excel (including VBA) and Statistics
· Experience in extracting data, assessing data quality and conducting data analysis
· Experience in developing visualizations (Power BI, Tableau)
· Experience in translating business problems into analysis/automation requirements
· Strong level of English Language
· Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, especially through analysis performed on large sets of data
· Ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· High attention to detail and the management of multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Python, Java, Machine Learning
· Ability to work in a complex, cross-functional team environment (including technical, marketing, design and merchandising teams), chasing down and following up on dependencies, mitigating risks, and escalating when necessary
· Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
· Supply Chain management, Centralized Purchasing or Consumer Retail experience is being considered a plus
About Compliance Operations (C-Ops)
Compliance Operations is responsible to work with regulators, industry experts, vendors and sellers to improve the ways in which we classify products and ensure safety of our customers. The Product Compliance teams ensure that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. We are also responsible to ensure that Amazon transactions satisfy environmental requirements, by coordinating actions around product transactions that are regulated (distribution, shipping, sale, and import/export etc.). This involves creating programs to respond and fulfill environmental requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
Key responsibilities at our Product Compliance Specialist role:
· Prepare bespoke reporting data from extensive raw data sets: using various sources and formats to align data into form of comprehensive report.
· Audits team transactional work in order to identify process and quality gaps within Product Compliance processes.
· Performs root cause analysis and supports manager and stakeholders in resolving incidents.
· Creates work instructions, develops and maintains process flows. Provides regulatory or process knowledge support in new task onboarding.
· Support the improvement of Extended Producer Responsibility processes and requirements to achieve environmental compliance.
· Coordinate cross-functional projects to respond to new environmental requirements.
· Interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders including Government Agencies and Amazon Suppliers to communicate on process & operations and represent data/metrics information and project reviews.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.