Procurement - Senior Process Associate - Spanish
• Very good knowledge of Spanish language, min. B2;
• Good knowledge of English language, B2 or better;
• Bachelor’s Degree (Economic studies are an advantage);
• Meaningful working experience in the Procurement field;
• Personal culture and client management expertise;
• High motivation and ability to learn;
• Willingness to improve through a fruitful collaboration with a world-class customer.
Inviting applications for the role of Procurement - Senior Process Associate with Spanish!
Your job will involve PR to PO compliance checks, requester and vendor management, issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve?
• Running compliance checks on all Free text PR incoming via Coupa;
• Re-routing PR’s via approved Buying Channels (catalogs or web-forms) and preferred vendors;
• Handling inquiries from internal customers as well as from external vendors and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met;
• Maintaining clear records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
• Maintaining and updating content in Coupa for category cards, catalogs, preferred vendors, web-forms, to ensure accurate content that is easily accessible to all our business partners.
• Perform Competitive bidding using RFQs;
• Acting as liaison to the Accounts Payable team;
• Developing the communication between customers in order to have a smooth transaction;
• Supervising generic email box for incoming queries as well as resolving them as per the agreed SLAs;
• Keeping track of all requests received, either through ticket or manual tracker, for efficiency and follow-up purposes;
• Following-up with requesters/co-functional teams to provide quick resolutions;
• Following-up up with Suppliers/Vendors whenever this is required;
• Providing periodic updates to users/impacted parties on the status of the ticket/issue raised;
• Transferring/Raising inquiries to appropriate teams for resolution;
• Finding opportunities to improve or to streamline the process;
• Proactively take action and identify Continuous Improvement opportunities.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
We are Genpact.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose -- the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people -- we drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work – because transformation happens here.
Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact in Romania
We were ranked #1 among the Top Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 4,000 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we take pride in being the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes eight large domains: Finance and Accounting, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales Operations, IT Services, Customer Services, and SOX Compliance.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is on the lookout for high-potential talent to join our growing teams in the cities we currently operate in – Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. Our diverse teams include foreign-language speakers in a variety of roles, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement, and Order Management.
We’re committed to a relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. And our entrepreneurial, inclusive culture gives our people the freedom and autonomy to experiment fearlessly, seize opportunities, and push boundaries to turn visions into realities by combining deep domain expertise with diverse perspectives. We’re looking for thinkers and do-ers. People with a natural curiosity, a hunger to keep learning, keep growing.
We believe our people are our greatest assets. Not only do we offer our workforce a flexible work-life balance but also a work-from-anywhere model. We empower our employees to upskill themselves for their current roles and their future career aspirations with Genome, our industry-leading internal learning platform. We also leverage our talent transformation initiative, TalentMatch, to match individual skills and job aspirations with existing and future job opportunities within the company.
Work from the office, home, or just about anywhere
As the world emerges from the storm, we’ve reimagined and redesigned our business model into a hybrid one that allows our employees to work from anywhere within the geographies we operate in while we make use of our offices as spaces for social interaction and collaboration.
In Bucharest, our office is located in the Hermes Business Park, a mere 300 m from the Pipera subway station. The entire building has been designed to keep our people engaged and efficient, with cozy lounges and social areas spread throughout, including 6 state-of-the-art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers and a kindergarten.
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in the Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center near the Iulius Mall and has 4.200 sqm, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias, and 2 relaxation rooms.
Interested? Find out more at careers.genpact.com