Procurement Internship with German or French
- Proficiency in English and any of the following languages: German, French (at C1 Level).
- Adaptability –we work both individually, and as a team.
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility.
- Ability to organize your time and prioritize your tasks.
- Possessing strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Supporting the P2P daily operation work stream by handling Purchase Requisitions (PR), Purchase orders (PO), Invoice errors, Vendor Master records, Vendor creation and Delivery issues.
- Communication with both clients and suppliers.
- Supporting the end-to-end procurement process with, for e.g.: finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals, preparing price analyses, etc.
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results.
- Getting familiarized with Procurement ERPs such as Smart by GEP, Ariba, SAP etc.
GEP is a leading provider of procurement software and procurement services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, helping them to operate more efficiently and effectively. Named Best Provider at the World Procurement Awards and EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honoured as an innovator and leader in source-to-pay procurement software by Forrester, IDC, Procurement Leaders, Spend Matters, Pay Stream and Ardent Partners.
With 14 offices and operations centres in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their strategic, operational and financial objectives. To learn more about our comprehensive range of strategic and managed services, please visit www.gep.com.
For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native, unified source-to-pay platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.