Procurement and Logistic Assistant-Ploiesti ,manufacturing
Our factory is based in Ploiesti.Main responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing overall procurement processes, tracking procurements of goods and services through the procurement cycle.
- Responsible for initiating Purchase Orders to selected (category of) vendors, within existing framework/ contractsProcess procurements according to respective rules and regulations
- Manage and monitor incoming and outgoing shipments of the Romanian business entity
- Administrate shipments correctly in ERP system
- Check on correctness of transport documents
- Create inter-company purchase orders and deliveries for intercompany transports
- Manages returnable packaging flowsCheck correctness of shipping/logistics invoices
- Act as a single point of contact for shipments that fall outside the ordinary flows (e.g. shipments for Exhibitions and other special shipments).Answers questions from colleagues regarding customs related issues.
- Pro-actively communicate with internal and external parties (e.g. changes in timing, costs)
- Works closely together with Production Planning/ Operational Purchasing.
- Verify deliveries are complete and done in a timely manner, and services levels are met
- Maintains KPI’s as agreed with the Supply Chain Manager
- Evaluates relevance of KPI’s together with supervisorSuggest for new KPI’s if needed
- Supports projects which contribute Supply Chain Optimization (lead time reduction, improvement of delivery performance, efficiency, flexibility, dependability, cost)Has a proactive role in the maintains and continuously improvement of the ERP system setup in order to improve the operational performance
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Technical or logistical higher education, or at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar function within Purchasing or Logistics
- Drive for results
- Clear understanding of procurement and logistical processes
- Strong in Microsoft Excel
- Team player, communicates openly with all levels
- Speaks/writes English fluently
Bekaert Heating (Bekaert Combustion Technology (https://heating.bekaert.com) is part of Bekaert and is market leader in the development and production of environmentally friendly and durable gas burners and heat exchangers for residential, commercial and industrial heating applications. With its wide range of high quality technical products and services, Bekaert Heating offers a great value added to its customers. Innovation, technological leadership, high quality products and entrepreneurship are characteristic of the organisation. Bekaert Heating has plants in The Netherlands, China, Romania and the USA and worldwide there are working around 400 employees. Bekaert Combustion Technology B.V. is part of the global Bekaert Group. Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with almost 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4.8 billion in combined revenue.