- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Very positive customer-oriented mindset and ability to work with suppliers in a professional manner.
- Ability to research and manage data/information.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to follow instructions/procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various functions or suppliers to facilitate decision making.
- Advanced level of English and Romanian is mandatory, second and/or third language as French, German, Czech, Spanish.
- Safe handling MS Office, COUPA and SAP skills are an advantage.
- Ability to work with remote management and colleagues.
- Provide support on Coupa tool to EMEA requesters for indirect needs as well as for tooling and investments.
- Check data accuracy on COUPA tool for EMEA requests as well as compliance with the Steelcase contracting rule and refer if needed to the lead buyers.
- Provide strong support to the business partners about the no PO-No pay policy.
- Create and send appropriate SAP reports about data in order to support business partners/lead buyers.
- Participates in process improvement activities.
- Interfaces with business partners on a regular basis.
- Strong interaction with the Indirect procurement organization and in contact with the NA Linx Team.
- Preparation & review of Romanian contracts for the review with the lead buyer.
At Steelcase, we care about our employees and we want to recognize their effort through a significant package of benefits which includes fixed and flexible benefits (16.175 RON gross per employee/year).
Flexible benefits budget that can be spent on any of the following options:
- Reimbursement of your outside country vacation up to 4.500 RON/year and vacation vouchers for Internal tourism
- Trainings and accreditation in accordance with your job description
- Reimbursement for public transportation or fuel
- Work from Home financial support (160 RON/month)
- Meal tickets
- Private pension
- Gift vouchers for special events according to the legislation: Christmas, Easter, 8th March, 1st of June
- Culture vouchers (for bookshops, theaters, cinemas, festivals, concerts etc.)
- Sports discounts for gyms, spa & relax, sport equipment and articles... and others.
- 25-30 days of annual leave (depending on your seniority)
- Healthcare Subscription at Regina Maria: Expert Complete package
- Private Life Insurance, with coverage for temporary work incapacity and critical illness up to 90000 RON
- Private Health Insurance with coverage for hospitalization and surgery costs up to 8000 RON/year
- Financial support for special life events
- Work anniversary and birthday kits
- Learning & Development opportunities via Udemy, EdX, internal trainings etc.
- Office perks: fruits & goodies in the office & well-being initiatives
- A hybrid model of work and flexible program.
Who We Are
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work. We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why People Choose to Work with Us
Let's start with the cool workspace – after all, that's our business. But that's just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking, we embrace well-being in its broadest sense and we provide mentoring and inspiration at every step of your career journey.
Do you see yourself in this role? We'd love to hear from you!
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to get better. We value applicants who enjoy interacting with people different than themselves. People of any race or national origin, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, veterans, working mothers and fathers, and everyone else is all encouraged to apply.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.