Procurement Analyst with French Language
- are fluent in English and French
- preferably 1-2 years of working experience in any business area
- have good understanding of the procurement processes
- are adaptable – we work both individually, and as a team
- can organize your time and prioritize your tasks
- possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- are friends with the MS Office package and Excel isn’t your worst enemy
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals, and preparing price analyses
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
- Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
- Supporting clients with day-to-day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Daily communication in English and French
GEP is a leading provider of procurement software and procurement services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, helping them to operate more efficiently and effectively. Named Best Provider at the World Procurement Awards and EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honoured as an innovator and leader in source-to-pay procurement software by Forrester, IDC, Procurement Leaders, Spend Matters, Pay Stream and Ardent Partners.
With 14 offices and operations centres in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their strategic, operational and financial objectives. To learn more about our comprehensive range of strategic and managed services, please visit www.gep.com.
For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native, unified source-to-pay platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.