Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Graduate of higher technical education;
* 1 year of experience in production, engineering and metrology;
* Experience in working with statistical tools specific to the quality system;
* Experience in monitoring and optimizing production processes;
* Experiences in the process and specific programs of improvement;
* Experience with mechanical parts and technical drawings (interpretation);
* Competencies in decision making, situation analysis, targeting;
* Good communication skills.
* Experience with problem solving techniques and structured approach to problems;
* Good communication skills in English;
* Knowledge of ISO standards;
* Microsoft Office experience (MS Word / Excel / Power Point) and good PC skills;
* Experience in collecting, analyzing and managing data.
Under the moderate coordination of the Customer & Quality Team Leader, this position supports all aspects of the Flow Solution Group Quality Management System (QMS). This includes internal audit, testing of test equipment, documentary control, corrective actions, quality (OBQ) inspection of Out-of-Box inspections. Position also helps in the process of auditing, process training, investigating complaints from the customer and in the process of continuous improvement.
* Maintaining the Quality Management System with on-line access;
* Development of checklists for process and system audits and QMS auditing; verify alignment to established procedures and standards;
* Coordination of the activities at the reception of the goods and provision of the necessary equipment and instruments for the good performance of the activity;
* Report the audits results in the responsible department, in an appropriate management analysis format. Take action to prevent nonconformities based on audit results;
* Maintaining accurate and complete records of audit results and corrective actions. Identifies quality trends from process and system audits and ensures that corrective / preventive actions are implemented;
* To engage and promote continuous improvement activities at the organization level, including Yellow Belt training;
* Elaborating, implementing and maintaining a metrology tracking system to ensure calibration requirements are met. Ensure calibrations are accurate, timely and effective;
* Evaluating and approving calibration service providers to ensure their qualification and traceability to national and international standards;
* Maintaining effective traceability records for all metrology requirements and standards;
* Help other departments in developing procedures and updates and working instructions.
* Support Out-of-Box actions by participating in continuous improvement teams and manufacturing process audits;
* Investigates quality issues with processes and products, and provides feedback to the initiator;
* Provide the necessary support for projects and strategic procurement related to the products allocated;
* Active member in teams for developing new products;
* Ensure that quality data is collected, analyzed and reported to the quality manager;
* Coordinate appropriate improvement actions with the departments involved to maintain the quality objectives (scrap, internal PPM, etc.) within targets;
* The implementation of actions and their effectiveness and efficiency are to be followed;
* Participate in customer complaint tracking, root cause analysis.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles