- The business process manager evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with organization’s strategic goals.
- Actively engage in the strategic and operational planning of process improvements;
- Participates in the formulation, development, implementation, and revision of company policies in accordance with applicable Romanian law and regulations, policies, and standards;
- Identifies, plans, implements and manages best practices for efficient operations;
- Provides guidance and assistance to the internal and external stakeholders as appropriate in the understanding and interpretation of company policies and procedures;
- Supervises, monitors and trains staff in understanding the company policies and procedures;
- Ensuring the standards and procedures are being followed;
- Participates actively in job tasks transfers when an employee is leaving the company or moving internally within the company, to ensure a proper work flow transfer.
Development opportunities within a competitive environment.
Competitive compensation package.
Titan Machinery Romania, part of Titan Machinery Inc., one of the biggest agricultural and construction equipment dealerships in the world, is growing and invites you to join our team.