- University degree in Technical fieldGood technical understanding
- Experience with manufacturing of series production
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- Result Oriented
- Planning Skills
- Team orientation, team player
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets
- Result oriented person
- Advanced English knowledge
- Experience with SAP system is a plus
- Responsible for running the processes in the described parameters and continuously improvement of the processes parameters;
- Responsible for the correct application of applicable legal rules, Bosch standards and safety and labor protection criteria when intervening and / or defining processes;
- Define and describe the processes, performs tests/analyzes based on the parameter datasheet and /or lead plant experience and /or specification received from the supplier;
- Perform tests, document them, create lessons learned;
- Defines the parts list and the technical maintenance standard to improve the machinery and transfers the information to the technical department for the order;
- Responsible for necessary documentation preparation and obtaining the release of the processes;
- Creates process standards in the production lines;
- Has permanent contact with the international production network;
- Defines, tracks process / production parameters and the technical cycle of the process;
- Analyzes the deviations of processes and minimizes their impact;
- Calculates TEK (technical capacity) for processes, according to the regulations in force;
- Standard lead plant implementation with reference to processes;
- Defines and improves based on the requirements of the production department, taking into account the legal and Bosch legal rules in force and QDC (Quality Delivery and Cost);
- Defines and improves based on the analysis from the analysis team or audits from the client;
- Maintains permanent contact with suppliers for eventual process improvements;
- Proposes improvements for the production processes / lines in accordance with policy deployments or directly from the hierarchical superior
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.