We are looking for a results-oriented Process Engineer with a manufacturing background to showcase their skill set in a multifaceted yet autonomous role. You will combine your proven knowledge of engineering practices and ability to analyse & develop the latest manufacturing technology, to improve all systems, production, machinery & procedures.
Be prepared to join our rapidly growing, successful and innovative teams!
Apply if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Preferably in Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Strong level of English both written and spoken
- Hands on experience in a Mechanical or Electrical Process role
- A leadership mentality & ability to prioritise autonomously
- A highly motivated self-starter and finisher who can work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality.
We are eager to give you the opportunity to take a step forward in your early career and show you can lead from the front.
Our Engineers are truly at forefront of product implementation & improvements - Your work would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving processes. We are relying on to deliver the best results to the highest standards.
“Do something that matters”
You will be working across either major function (Making or Packing) to:
- Analyse, investigate and make suggestions, in order to improve existing manufacturing or assembly processes
- Design, development and operation of integrated production systems
- Take an active role in the continuous improvement of machinery and process systems
- Maintaining a keen eye for opportunities to implement lean manufacturing methods
- Increase the efficiency, effectiveness and success of overall product quality.
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel; Welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Responsibility from day 1
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans & annual leave)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Genuine development opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!