Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Our ideal candidate supports the Assembly department.
• Engineer Diploma in Machine Construction/Mechanics or Electronics/Electro mechanics;
• PPM, Cycle-Time and assembly processes knowledge is mandatory;
• Experience in quality assurance represents an advantage;
• SAP operation represents an advantage;
• Knowledge and/or experience in quality and process auditing represents an advantage;
• Experience in production project start-ups represents an advantage.
• Conversational level for the English language is mandatory;
• German language skills represent an advantage;
• The capacity for proactive work;
• Good communication skills, conflict management skills;
• The ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
• Receiving new projects, participation to RUN's and starting serial production;
• Planning production capacity according to client requests;
• Root-cause analysis and remedy measures;
• Elaborating the production process for new projects;
• Realising work instructions for each stage of the production process / work position;
• Continuous improvement of production lines, improving Cycle-Time;
• Supervising PPM, participation at QA's line intervention;
• Following and taking measures for achieving productivity target for each line in the responsibility zone.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 14 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles