In this position, our future colleague will operate as Process Engineer, by supporting all projects in production and subsequently to entire Plant. The Process Engineer will implement improvement and optimisation of processes, machinery, material and product flows, etc in both manufacturing and logistics and will implement and maintain standardised working methods using Visual Control and Daily Performance Management techniques, ensuring that root causes of issue are identified, and appropriate actions taken to prevent reoccurrence.
Use continuous improvements tools (5S, Root Cause Analysis, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Muda, Standardized Work, Time study-identify and address performance bottlenecks) to eliminate waste, improve productivity and increase the operator’s efficiency from all areas of the business.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Career level: Middle /High
- Reports to: Technical Manager
- Direct reports: no
Education and Experience:
- To implement the continuous improvement program utilizing lean methodologies, visual, management, and 'just in time' production techniques.
- To implement, support and develop performance management and problem-solving forums aimed at machine & labour efficiency improvement and defect reduction.
- Introduce standardised working methods in accordance with ISO Quality, Safety, & Environmental Standards.
- Deliver training in support of lean & continuous improvement programs as required.
- To carry out breakdown diagnostics and analysis. Propose and develop appropriate solutions.
- Work closely with production to evaluate problems, implementing remedial solutions.
- Validate BOMs, timings, routing New Product Introduction and Process Change requests.
- Assist in the implementation of Planned and Autonomous Maintenance programs.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems.
- To maintain records of improvement and cost-savings.
- Designing new equipment as required or redesigning the flow of the process in the factory or plant
- Designing, modifying and overseeing processes to guarantee maximum output with minimum defects in the production line;
- Define the methods and time for production process
- Ensure strict compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental procedures.
- University education – preferably in engineering (Mechanics, TCM etc.);
- 2 – 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment, plastique it is an advantage;
- Advanced command of English;
- Experience with ERPs - Navision can be an advantage;
- Ability to manage time and more tasks at the same time;
- Assist team members in a friendly and professional manner;
- Orientation and committement to internal client;
- Good working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing & Lean Tools
- Value stream mapping
- Single minute exchange of dies
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Visual Management
- Standard work
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Good working knowledge of Time study
- Good understanding of main KPIs (OEE, OTIF, etc.)
- Any other lean/ continuous improvement techniques and processes
Key competencies include:
Our offer to you:
- Ability to manage varying volumes of work and support multiple ongoing cases;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, strong ability to handle competing priorities;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Integrity, pragmatism and business awareness;
- Interpersonal savvy: strong interpersonal & relationship building skills;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks to deadline with little supervision;
- Strong analytical skills with focus on interpreting and presenting data and also proposing solutions;
- Proactive approach, advanced problem solving and resolution skills;
- Self-starter who shows initiative, agility, and flexibility;
- Flexibility and adaptability in both attitude and approach;
- Good problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of report writing.
- Experience of project plans.
- Analytically minded.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, CAD, etc.)
- Attractive salary package (attractive salary, meal vouchers, holiday bonus, medical insurance);
- Excellent work - private life balance (21+ days as annual vacation & additional vacation days, according to company policies);
- 3-minute walking distance from subway station (Preciziei subway station);
- Challenges to your personal and professional development;
Young team and pleasant working atmosphere;On top of that, we offer you the opportunity for development in a great environment, the chance to work with professionals in a fascinating yet changing domain, to develop and be part of our team, our quest to success and continuous transformation. We need a great professional to help us stay on top of the challenges and day-to-day activities, to help us be organized and do more than we do today.
We thank everyone for applying but only the candidates that meet our criteria will be contacted. If we do not contact you after your application, unfortunately we cannot assist you in your career search for the moment, but you will remain active in our database for future opportunities.
Should you be interested and if you want to meet this challenge, please send us your detailed, written application - preferably by e-mail - to Wirquin Romania, in attn. to Human Resources Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org
WIRQUIN Group is based in France and internationally through its 10 subsidiaries. The group produces sanitary fittings for bathrooms, toilets and kitchens. A family business, founded in 1977, Wirquin continued to grow, and in 2013 it reached a turnover of over 125 million €, generated by 1,400 people driven by company values: team spirit, performance, determination and pride. Always with innovative ideas, the Group designs new products each year to facilitate individual daily life (www.wirquingroup.com).