Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our Technical Services Department as:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering domain;
- Previous practical experience and technical knowledge about the production processes, materials and equipment (minimum 3 years of previous work experience in production);
- Previous experience in coordinating/leading a team/projects will be considered as advantage;
- Good understanding of the production processes – conceptual and practical;
- Knowledge of problem solving methods;
- Good technical abilities, collaboration, communication, presenting skills and prioritization;
- Learning agility, autonomy, results oriented;
- MS Office package
- Fluent in English (written and speaking);
- Lead/coordinate complex process/system project from the definition of options/solutions (technical development/research) to the implementation and post projects monitoring.
- Ensure that processes and machinery standards are sustainable, correctly defined and properly documented.
- Identify missing links in the process and to address the gaps interacting with the appropriate figures in the manufacturing organization to ensure the solution is addressed.
- Act as the SME for one defined technology and be the contact person for the Global CoE teams or in case of internal/ external audits.
- Work together with the technical staff within the area in order to fill the identified skills gap and develop the adequate technical expertise. Offers support for production teams training in order to ensure the knowledge transfer.
- Provide support to the production and maintenance teams in order to improve the working practices and procedures and ensures that the documentation used during the production is managed according to the Quality Management System.
- Participate in establishing Manufacturing Assumptions and objectives setting. Maintain controllable cost in line with budget and propose action in order to decrease the process waste/losses.
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles