Process Engineer- Salonta
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Technical University Degree in Electronics or Electro-Mechanics
- Over 3 years of experience in SMT production and over 2 years in a similar field
- Six Sigma is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with a high orientation towards detail
- Excellent technical skills
- Good knowledge of English both written and speaking
- Under the design specification defined by the R&D and Manufacturing Engineer (SMT, Automation, Soldering, Testing, etc.), supervises the machine/equipment installation, debugging and fine tuning. Machine parameters, tolerances, automation development, safety requirements are examples of tasks where he’s involved;
- Support the Program Managers in the different steps of the new products introduction (RFQ, prototyping, pre-series), focusing on the process modification and validation;
- Assisting the manufacturing processes related to surface mount technology, wave technology and trough hole technology which include product build and functional testing;
- Participates in troubleshooting, addressing operators and maintenance in the repair and future prevention of the breakdown / drift through Planned Maintenance;
- Participates in the cost calculation models, such as hourly machines rates, payback period, make or buy;
- Implement quality methods and procedures for inspecting the products and accuracy of production equipment;
- Implements continuous improvement processes for assembly and rework;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation;
- Developing process documentation and work instructions for production personnel;
- Interacts with IT for the machines and production data collection and elaboration; is a key user for tools like MES and other IT subsystems;
- Maintain collaboration with technical team (SMT Engineer, Test Engineer, Assembly Engineer) for Process flow implementation.
NPE provides its customers with integrated solutions that improve product function all the time. NPE technology is part of our daily life as it is adopted in many products marketed by leading companies.
We, at NPE, believe in challenge. Everything we do is based on taking up new challenges since they pave the way for innovation and progress in electronics and technology. NPE is convinced that the future evolution of electronics will improve the quality of everyday life.
“You can’t stop innovation, any more than you can stop the sun from rising”