Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in technical field (electronics, mechanical, electromechanically)
• Experience in an engineering position (at least one year recommended)
• Experience in optical inspection systems, mechanical design, pneumatic, electro-technic, statistical methods, documentation, lean production systems
• Experience in documentation preparation for production, control plan, FMEA
• Attention on details be mindful for details since the tasks include creating extensive documentation, tracking errors, and making changes to products.
• Structured and analytic approach
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Team orientation, team player
• Good communication skills
• Confident usage of MS Office tools, SAP
• Ability to deal with challenges
• Continuous improvements of production output and performance indicators
• Plan and perform machine and process capability
• Support service department in technical problem solving
• Creation of work instructions for production and service departments
• Coordination of technical approvals and releases for production machines
• Starting up new production lines
• Improvement, design review and ordering of new tooling
• Support at daily production meetings and series production
• Ability to identify the non-compliance in the responsible area
• Responsible for the quality of the processes
• Scrap reduction at assembly line
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.