Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Minimum 2 year experience in process engineering in plastic injection moulding/ or plastic assembly;
- University technical degree;
- Good use of Quality Tools (8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa, SPC, Control Plane);
- Knowledge of FMEA- is considered an advantage;
- ISO / TS 16949- automotive industry- good knowledge;
- Open minded, good communicator, proactive and energetic;
- Used to working in a fast moving environment, with tight deadlines and a flexible approach;
- English language fluency - mandatory; French is considered a plus;
- Driver license (cat B).
- Creating a weekly action plan;
- Supervision of the implementation of the action plan;
- Organization of firewall audit and process audit;
- Supervising the production process and validating the quality of the parts;
- Keeping the collaboration with the customer.
- Responsible for quality in the production process;
- Manages the internal nonconformities that have appeared in the production processes;
- Pilot the QRQCs developed to solve quality problems;
- Performs process and product audits;
- Defines, implements and follows up the corrective actions for the internal nonconformities and the reduction of the internal scrap;
- Manages the system of recording and highlighting the quality performance indicators (ppm, scrap);
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market- leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from the development to the production and up to the aftersales service.
Formel D was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf in Cologne. Today we employ over 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 sectors in 24 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day. Formel D. The driving force.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles