Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Oraș de lucru
- Completed economics degree or comparable level in finance or accounting.
- Demonstrable experience in industrial accounting and financial deal construction especially in pricing (highly desirable).
- Previous people management.
- Experience of interacting with all levels of management across sales and finance organisation.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to analyse and develop financial scenarios (using spreadsheet or other financial reporting package).
- Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines and business pressures.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
- Very good level of German
- Good level of English
PURPOSE OF ROLE
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Team leadership/management of Pricing Executives.
- Task include organisation/facilitation of team meetings, monthly 1:1’s, action plans, coaching and motivating individuals where appropriate.
- Point of escalation from Pricing Executives when appropriate for support/decision making with regard to price approvals/rejections for business products from Direct Sales or Channel Managers.
- Process price reduction requests from partners or Direct Sales team for financial price support on Hardware equipment and/or Maintenance Service agreements
- Build the financial business case using robust financial modelling tools as well as consulting sales for deal optimization.
- Approval or rejection of the price request support while safeguarding the governance process and authorization price guidelines.
- International relationship: Pricing community in Europe, Country Senior Finance management.
Angajatorul a ales ca denumirea companiei să nu fie făcută publică.
Numele companiei va fi dezvăluit doar celor ce vor fi contactați de către angajator.