Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Good communication and written skills in English (Advanced or Proficiency level preferred);
- Customer oriented – always keep in mind the customer’s needs;
- Valuable as an individual, but a very good team player at the same time;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to take initiative and develop solutions;
- Perfectionist approach to detailed work;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Meet agreed deadlines;
- Deliver quality outputs;
- Able to work fully independent, as well as within a team;
- Oriented towards continuous improvement.
The EMEA Commercial Sales Operations team manages the shared operational processes and systems and supporting our customers, partners and business groups. The Pricing Specialist delivers support for the Sales Organization by providing quality pricing analysis and follow-up on possible deals of the sales representatives with the partner/customer and finds the best way to balance the discounts in deals in order to make the customer/partner/sales representatives and local Business Unit satisfied with their results.
**The working schedule will be Monday - Friday (9:00 – 18:00)
**Included benefits: meal tickets, private health subscription, dental care, 7card and more.
- Establish and nurtures relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making;
- Offers support and back-up to the EMEA List Pricing Lead;
- Create and update no-touch pricing deals as required, seeking relevant approvals and communicating/publishing same;
- Ensuring all transactions are compliant;
- Establishes together with the Managers the pricing strategy for the client’s products for the different pricing methods/systems and define the deal approval/governance guidelines.
ManpowerGroup is the global leader regarding work force, creating innovating solutions in HR field since 70 years ago. As experts in labour force, our company is daily connecting over 600,000 people to the labour market. The ManpowerGroup’s family brands – Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions – are helping over 400,000 clients from 80 countries to identify, attract, develop and manage the needed talents by providing integrated solutions. ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 15 years ago sustaining performance, improvement and flexibility for over 350 companies from all regions and activity domains, also connecting thousands of talented candidates and professionals with experience for the right opportunities.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles