Presales Support Specialist - Remote
- Advanced English skills, German is a plus;
- Attention to details, accuracy;
- Strong communication skills;
- Basic understanding of sales processes and terminology;
- Ability to comprehend different kinds of financial data;
- Ability to work with complex CRM systems;
- Reliability and timeliness;
- A strong sense of responsibility and resilience.
As a Presales Specialist you will be supporting our sales team to build the pipeline and capture the opportunities in the sales funnel. You will also play an important part in keeping our sales database accurate by ensuring data integrity and quality.
- Opportunity creation, based on RFQs received via customer portal;
- Download RFQ documents;
- Storing of RFQ documents on the SharePoint;
- Child Opportunity creation (Placeholder Child OPs for planned CVs, Child Ops for Purchase Orders);
- Data Cleaning (Contract Sign Date, Stage);
- Contact Creation based on Data in RFQ documents;
- Plan internal kick-off meetings if needed.
‘Capgemini Engineering’ is the former ALTRAN company.
Combined under one brand is a unique set of strengths from across the Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
Capgemini Engineering helps the largest innovators in the world engineer the products and services of tomorrow, and cope with disruption by embedding into products digital and software technologies.
Capgemini Engineering in Romania is headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices also in Brasov and Bucharest, gathering a team of over 350 professionals. Our specialists deliver a variety of services across diverse industries: industrial and embedded software development, aerospace engineering, infrastructure & digital enterprise projects, automotive technical assistance, automotive life cycle, and supply chain management.