eJobs.ro is looking for a talented and passionate PPC Specialist with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics experience.
The ideal candidate
A short description of what an instant hire would look like.
You’re a data-driven professional, passionate about gathering all the information required to make a business case and decisions. You have a solid background in digital marketing, such that you are able to evaluate the search engine optimization issues for a website, and define tasks to improve upon those findings. You have a solid understanding of how to define, track and improve upon PPC campaigns and general SEMinitatives for the website and brand and track the progress of all these actions in Analytics. You can also present these findings.
Must have knowledge, skills, traits
Nice to have
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing: managing Google Ads accounts, from setup to regular monitoring and optimization;
- 2+ years experience in Facebook Ads, from setup to regular monitoring and optimization;
- 2+ years of using Google Analytics and other tracking and reporting tools as KPI measurements is a must;
- Very good user of Excel / Google Sheets and very comfortable with manipulating data;
- Structured thinking, objective focused;
- Able to think laterally and provide insights into business development and performance enhancement where specific opportunities are identified;
- Basic understanding of website semantics, accessibility;
- 1+ year SEO experience specifically for e-commerce or classifieds websites;
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification will be considered a plus;
What the regular activities of this position look like, at least initially.
- Own all paid search campaigns and has full control over the budget;
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to identify keywords to bid on
- Setup and develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google Search;
- Perform daily management of PPC accounts on Google Ads;
- Test ads, by creating different headlines and/or different ad copy, or targeting and destination URLs;
- Monitor KPIs (impressions, impression share, CTR, cost-per-click, bounce rate, number of pages per session etc.) to keep control of paid traffic quality and cost;
Social Media Advertising
- Understand the overall business context and designs reporting and analysis tailored to the business needs, weekly and monthly reporting for all important metrics, events tracking;
- Prepare regular reports on traffic sources, user behavior and different types of conversions and events;
- Work independently to setup custom reports in Google Analytics and other tools for tracking landing pages performance and users behavior on-site;
- Identify problems and deficiency and suggest solutions in a timely manner;
- Deliver tracking analysis and reports to support paid traffic campaigns and come up with solutions;
- Develop tracking and reporting requirements, particularly web analytics;
- Collaborate and work well with other team members to identify data sources, important metrics to follow and analyze data;
- Identifying your target audience using Facebook Audience Insights etc.;
- Creating ad copy for display ads (or outsourcing it to content creators);
- Deciding which content to promote with paid advertising;
- A/B testing different ad components to optimize your strategy;
- Monitoring advertising progress for your overall business goals and bottom line;
eJobs is the leading Romanian online recruiting platform, with over 40.000 active jobs available at all times, posted by top companies. More than 3.8 million professionals are registered users, making eJobs the most relevant database of candidates in the country.
Life at eJobs:
A productive and fun workplace, filled by a skilled team that loves to build products and tools that matter. Day by day, inch by inch, we’re crafting and tuning up the biggest professional marketplace in Romania, a place that brings together job-seekers and recruiters.