Power Systems Consultant
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Engineering background: University “Politehnica” Bucharest – Faculty of Power Engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years’ experience in power system consultancy;
- Good knowledge of software tools dedicated to power systems analysis and simulations;
- Good communication skills – both written and oral;
- Writing consultancy reports;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package;
- English proficiency;
- Ability to work efficiently in an international environment; - Problem solver, flexible;
- Will be considered as an asset: - Good knowledge and use of specific power system dedicated software tools such as: Eurostag/SmartFlow and/or PSS/E and/or Neplan and/or Digsilent;
- Additional French communication abilities;
- Dynamic modelling skills for generating units/loads/FACTS/HVDC with dedicated software tools.
- Power systems modelling based on EUROSTAG/SmartFlow and/or PSS/E and/or Neplan software tools for steady-state analysis and transient stability analysis;
- Performing steady-state and transient stability analysis under EUROSTAG/SmartFlow and/or PSS/E and/or Neplan software tools;
- Analysis of most appropriate grid connection solutions and results interpretation on network operation and control regarding power system stability, voltage control, frequency regulation, short-circuit level and steady-state security assessment;
- Consultancy activity for power system projects both within Romanian power system and for international power grids; - Coordination of power systems projects; - Coordination of a project team, by case;
- Performing activity in projects from the conceptual stage (tender/offer preparation ) to the final stage (presentation to the Client and approval).
- A working environment which is an active player in infrastructure and energy, encouraging innovation;
- Challenging and exciting international projects in a dynamic team of high-level experts;
- A stable, full-time position in an internationally reputed company with room for personal and professional development via the Tractebel Academy and the ENGIE University;
- An attractive compensation package.
Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.
TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING SA
- 12 Sept. 20222500 - 3500 RON / lunăBraila, Galati
- 20 Sept. 2022