• Excellent knowledge of Portuguese (advanced skills)
• Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written (medium skills)
• Good decision-making and communication skills
• Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
• Excellent client service attitude
• Good at software and computer environment
• Ability to plan well and prioritize work
• Maintain calmness under tight pressure
We are seeking a candidate motivated by customer service and committed to support our communities of consumers (our “panels”). Our Member Services team is handling enquiries and questions from our panel members around the world. As an Associate within Member Services, your main responsibilities will be to respond to panel members in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy and quality, in line with the team performance indicators. You will be supported by best-in-class customer care software and a global team. This position is a temporary full time role.
Your schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 10 AM to 7 PM.
• Receive, investigate as needed and resolve complaints and questions from our panel members; reply to panel members in native language using standard or custom answers
• Perform in line with the team performance indicators, such as number of tickets processed, turnaround time, panelist satisfaction
• Report proactively to the project team any project (survey) related issues and work with the project team until full resolution of the situation
• Review constantly our processes, materials and documentation and suggest improvements for great efficiency
• Translate and proofread texts from English to your language which will be used in communications towards the panel members, e.g. on the website, e-mail messages
• Work with the Quality team to detect panelist fraudulent behavior and ensure a high quality level of our research data
• Track your time and keep your timesheet up to date
CGS este o companie americana de outsourcing, care detine unul dintre cele mai mari centre de suport de pe piata din Romania. CGS se afla in primele 15 cele mai bune companii din lume din domeniul sau de activitate. In acelasi timp, portofoliul nostru de clienti include companii din Top Forbes 500, precum si firme europene de top.
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavostra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf