Plastic Design Engineer
As a Plastic Design Engineer at ALTEN Delivery Center you will be part of an experienced team which is working for one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. This means that you will be part of an ever-evolving engineering culture, which has been redefining the standard of excellence. We want to preserve it in order to do so we need new colleagues to join our journey.
- Very good understanding of CATIA V5
- Very good understanding of mechanical, molded structures
- Min.1 year previous work experience in the automotive industry (R&D experience is a plus)
- Graduate degree in engineering
- Being used in working in a team and with deadlines
- Be a fast learner who is focused on finding solutions
- Have excellent communication skills and show proactivity
Your key responsibilities:
- Mechanical design for plastic parts for tunnel console
- Internal team presentations for the allocated parts
- Checks and validates 2D & 3D designs in order make sure that the standards imposed by the client are respected
- Updates 2D& 3D designs using the existing documentation
- Provides training and technical support for new team members during the onboarding process
- Is involved in the integration process and evaluates the activity of the employee from a technical point of view at the end of the integration process.
- Reports any problems encountered and proposes solutions to solve the problems to the hierarchical superior
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary package
- Meal tickets
- 25 annual leave days
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers)
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to Work from Home
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems.
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 25 countries, ALTEN Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
In Romania - Iasi and Bucharest – ALTEN Delivery Center is providing engineering consulting services in the automotive, aerospace, construction system solutions and paper production fields. Our experts in system engineering, mechanical design and supply chain areas are always proving high standards of quality required by our customers. We are continuously improving our work on our current main segment – engineering - but we are also focusing on developing the IT segment which is an important step from our long-term development strategy.
With more than 200 engineers and consultants, our team focuses on cultivating the same feeling of belonging to a technological environment based on creativity, innovation and constantly looking for new ideas.
- 10 ian. 2022500 - 800 EURBucurești
- 10 ian. 2022Brasov
- 21 ian. 2022București, Bistrita, Craiova și alte 2 orașe