What you bring to the position:
- Sound technical training, e.g. as an engineer, technician or master craftsman.
- Ideally, experience in the medical technology industry or in a related, highly regulated industry (knowledge of ISO 13485, 21CFR 820).
- Several years of experience in a leadership capacity and staff management of a manufacturing company
- High quality standards and cost awareness.
- Ability to work in a team and a loyal – cooperative management style with the necessary soft skills.
- Willingness to further develop own skills and knowledge.
- Very good and also practical knowledge of the processing of plastics would be considered a plus.
- Sound knowledge of production planning and control, methodological competence in the areas of Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, etc.
- Fluent in Romanian and English, written and spoken, as well as, preferably, good German skills.
Your responsibilities include:
What we can offer you:
- Overseeing our production site in Sibiu with more than 20 employees, including the building, the premises and the production facilities.
- Representing the company on site with respect to customers, contractors, regulatory agencies, governmental bodies and public authorities.
- Planning and managing operating procedures and production programs as well as the resulting capacity planning and logistics.
- Continuously optimizing operational processes to increase productivity while under consideration of quality assurance and environmental protection management.
- Creating an internal organizational structure that enables close cooperative and integrative collaboration between the engineering team and quality assurance.
- Managing and further developing employees in accordance with the company's mission statement so that tasks may be performed independently, creativity may be fostered and innovation has sufficient freedom.
- Informing and consulting company management and executives in all questions concerning the site, as well as monitoring and tracking the cost budget.
- Become an integral part of our growth strategy and help us design BMT’s future growth capacities.
- A rewarding position in the international work environment of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- Targeted induction and support by experienced colleagues at our headquarters in Wessling, Germany.
- Enjoyable work, sophisticated products and a good corporate culture with highly motivated employees.
- Attractive remuneration and a healthy working environment.
Become part of our management team and submit your complete application (CV, cover letter and certificates) including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. We would be happy to accept your application via this portal or directly via e-mail; please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bavaria Medizin Technologie GmbH, a Lubrizol Life Science Company, has been dedicated to the design, development and production of various types of catheters and delivery systems for vascular and non-vascular applications for more than 25 years. Our worldwide customer base considers us to be a development partner and OEM manufacturer possessing absolute competence and the utmost reliability.