Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Supply Chain Team is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Planning & Supply Specialist.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Experience in sourcing supply chain
• Fluency in English
• MS Office
• University degree
• Specific Skills: Customer focus; Initiative and pro-activity; Planning and organizing; Results orientation and Teamwork
What you will be doing:
• Provide support for commercial offer implementation
• Responsible for demand & supply process for devices ordering & replenishment, orders & deliveries follow-up, orders & forecast adjustments according to needs, acceptance
• Work transversally with the other stakeholders (Marketing, Sourcing, Sales, Finance, Technology) to ensure a good level of product availability, new product introduction & new offers, according to company strategy and channels needs, by following financial KPI targets
• Coordinate the inbound and reception process & performs the stock-entry
• Inventory management by following the related KPI-s and keeping them in target
• Definition and optimization of processes and procedures related to acquisition process for customer equipment
• Actively participates to all transversal projects assigned product category related (product launch, specific offer, product & services new propositions)
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.009.000 million customers. Orange Romania is part of Orange Group, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs .
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles