Planning Analyst with French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
We`re looking for a dynamic and motivated Planning Analyst with French to join our Team in Bucharest!
- Previous working experience in scheduling, planning, PMO or a similar domain;
- Working on client site;
- Intermediate/advanced level of French in both written and spoken;
- Medium level of English is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of project/process management is a plus;
- Medium level of Excel (formulas, graphs, reporting), Planisware;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Self starter with ability to work independently and within a team;
- A background or previous experience in automotive industry or front-office area would be a plus;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to shifting priorities;
- A customer service mindset and focused on quality;
- Great team-player;
- Provides overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management expertise;
- Ensures clear and effective communication with all departments in order to unlock situations, find and provide solutions and do follow-up on the situations;
- Ensures that the schedule control & progress procedures are developed and executed according to the customer`s requests;
- Monitors and assesses customer’s efforts in project planning, progress measurement and control;
- Supports the Project Team with ongoing project schedule analysis, reporting, and forecasting activities;
- Prepares and compiles weekly and monthly reports (schedule & progress);
- Maintains regular contact & communication with project teams and with the Functional Organization;
- Provides direction and feedback to Project planning and control engineers on schedule aspects of the project;
- Develops plans, identifies the critical paths and recommendations for mitigation of impacts of schedule problems;
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Floating Days policy;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Training abroad on the customer`s site
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems.
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 30 countries, ALTEN Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
In Romania - Iasi and Bucharest – ALTEN Delivery Center is providing engineering consulting services in the automotive, aerospace, construction system solutions and paper production fields. Our experts in system engineering, mechanical design and supply chain areas are always proving high standards of quality required by our customers. We are continuously improving our work on our current main segment – engineering - but we are also focusing on developing the IT segment which is an important step from our long-term development strategy.
With more than 250 engineers and consultants, our team focuses on cultivating the same feeling of belonging to a technological environment based on creativity, innovation and constantly looking for new ideas.