Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Would you like to enter a program in which you will systematically learn all parts of web development in a complex, high-traffic, web site? For ten years we have hired new graduates and systematically turned them into professional, senior, full-stack web developers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience in professional web development with PHP / Perl / Python
• Experience working with databases and very good knowledge of SQL
• Experience with code and database access optimization
• Perl experience is a big plus
• Experience with web services and SOA is a plus
• Experience working with very large databases and/or Oracle is a plus
• Passion for programming and for solving technical challenges
• Comfortable working in a team, excellent communication skills
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
The first stage is learning to work with a large database. How large? Everyone claims they work with “Big Data”. Our database is 17 terabytes, has 37,000 tables, and has tables with more than 100 million rows. Is that big? Do you want to learn how to handle data like that? You decide. And of course, since we work with Oracle, Mongo, and SOLR, you’ll have a lot to learn. Along the way you’ll learn about our business, which is real estate investment in New York City and the United States.
Next you’ll move to the front end, developing web pages for our clients, and working closely with the marketing team. In addition to technology you’ll learn how major web sites are marketed and sold. Valuable experience if you dream of starting your own business one day.
When you have solid skills in the front end and back end, you will move into the application development team and learn how to put all of the pieces together. Of course, with 2 million visits per month, you’ll have to keep a close eye on performance.
And we have room to grow. Ten years ago we started with 8 employees. Today we have almost 800. We have numerous projects using many technologies. Virtually all of our team leaders and managers got their start in this program. We’ve done it for ten years and it works!
• Maintain the data platform and web service API
• Design and develop new features and new services
• Analyze and optimize existing code
• Contribute to finding the right tools and solutions to challenging scalability and data synchronization problems
• Ensure code quality through formal testing.
At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
We're part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has grown to become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, employing over 5000+ people worldwide. Our development center in Cluj is the third largest Yardi office in the world, counting over 750 employees.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.