Working with different mobile products, our company is searching for a talented and experienced Performance Analyst!
You will work in a young and talented team, for one of the biggest players in the international Advertising and Affiliate Market.
- Assess and evaluate current state system, methodologies, and data
- Troubleshoot and test newly developed inbound and outbound mobile traffic feeds
- Develop in depth knowledge of end to end data processing including entity relationships and data flows
- Support management in the monitoring of global performance data systems
- Produce statistical data needed for ensuring validity and accuracy of all performance data
- Help build metrics and control reporting to enhance departmental management and data integrity
- Develop, maintain, and document procedures
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to analyze and improve tightly controlled data environments
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint user
- Experience in the data analysis is a plus
Bitterstrawberry is focused on optimising and maximizing the mobile traffic efficiency. We integrate the best-performing affiliate campaigns with publishers who have large volumes of traffic, which is not optimised. We are always looking for motivated and creative new team members, so if you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!