People Development Consultant – Commercial Functions
The pillars of the PX Team are:
- Understand the business processes and performance drivers of your internal clients;
- Understand how adults learn and use different learning methods that suit the client’s need;
- Act as an owner of all the learning products, delivering them from ideation to implementation and review;
- Iterate, fail and get feedback fast while shaping learning products for your client;
- Use data and psychological concepts to drive your decisions;
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Nice to have: at least 6 months experience working with Sales driven teams;
- Project management/planning;
- Team player;
- Excellent communication, negotiation & presentation skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Dealing with ambiguity;
- Learner profile, constantly interested in personal development;
- Ability to adapt and change in a fast-pace environment;
- Effectively interactions with management at all levels to determine current and future organizational needs; develop action plans and programs for meeting these needs;
- University degree.
- Partner with our Program Manager to deliver the highest onboarding quality to new hires;
- Constantly get feedback and iterate the onboarding process.
- Constantly gather learning needs through different channels – HRBPs, Line Managers, Individual Contributors and other analysis conducted throughout the year;
- Build the annual learning budget and handle monthly expenses;
- Understand the vendors market and be a key stakeholder in choosing the right ones for your internal client’s needs;
- Partner with other eMAG teams to ensure the Commercial Functions team receives all the support in completing their goals – ex: Business Intelligence, Commercial Platform, Web & Mobile Platform, Finance;
- Own and manage the Commercial Functions learning products end to end as project manager;
- Lead soft-skills workshops when needed;
- Gather feedback for learning initiatives, communicate them to the external or internal provider, and iterate them based on it.
- Build and maintain a highly effective working relationship with the business stakeholders;
- Effectively establish and maintain all lines of communication with stakeholders through regular and productive interactions that ensure all parties are fully updated on People Development initiatives and contribution;
- Lead and support managers in the eNPS Action Planning process taking place twice a year;
- Be a content curator for the Commercial Functions team, picking elearnings, books, articles and other digital resources to support their learning journey.
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).
Suntem mereu în căutarea celor cu adevărat pasionați de ceea ce fac. Dacă ești printre ei, sigur există un loc pentru tine în eMAG. Am crescut foarte rapid și suntem determinați să o facem în continuare. Ce ne-a adus aici a fost dorința de evoluție continuă și rezultate concrete. Peste 4.000 de persoane lucrează acum în eMAG. Credem foarte mult în dezvoltarea oamenilor și din acest motiv investim în fiecare an mai multă energie și resurse pentru a rămâne o organizație care învață în permanență. Vrem să ne asigurăm că tu vei avea cei mai talentați colegi și mediul în care să crești și să obții performanțe, să devii ce îți dorești la nivel uman și profesional.
Poti regasi multe detalii despre noi si despre rolurile deschise in prezent, accesand link-urile urmatoare: https://teams.emag.ro/emag-teams/ https://teams.emag.ro/workplace/
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
You can find out more details regarding us and our available roles, by accessing the following links: https://teams.emag.ro/emag-teams/ https://teams.emag.ro/workplace/