Leveraging strong client relationships with key decision makers, our teams deliver exceptional results that confidently push the envelope with unexpected solutions to help our clients accomplish their objectives faster and keep them ahead of the curve.
Not surprisingly, we embrace inventive thinkers, who make original contributions to the team. We put people first — our people and our clients’ people, and our inclusive and welcoming culture celebrates diversity and individuality.
Explore your next career move with Buck today!
• Proficient in English, both spoken and written
• Desire to learn and to gain knowledge on employee pensions schemes
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Our future colleague must be able to communicate effectively, interact with a wide range of people both internally and externally.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office package
Administration of corporate pension schemes in accordance to the required standards and agreed deadlines.
- Draft correspondence and reports
- Manage and review electronic post
- Assisting the consultant/account manager with any documentation they require with carrying out their responsibilities
- Ensure client work is processed in timely manner and within target dates
- Create/update process documentation related to assigned tasks/projects
- Calculate retirement scenarios and prepare event statements in a timely and accurate manner
- Database administration
Buck is an integrated HR and benefits consulting, administration, and technology services provider.
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow...today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We honor our commitments and leave things better than when we started. We are a team of difference makers in global locations that have each other's backs working together as a team. What's your next move?