Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in engineering field;
- Very driven, enjoy multitasking and are able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- general knowledge of the quality tools
- General computer literacy including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook packages;
- Strongly PCBA knowledge
- Validating the 8D reports already approved by the Plant for Customer defects, also implementing an Experience capitalization process;
- Ensuring the Qualification of New Components in projects before Start Of Production
- Periodical monitoring of the supplier Quality performances, cooperating in crash programs towards Top Offenders
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market- leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from the development to the production and up to the aftersales service.
Formel D was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf in Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 sectors in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day. Formel D. The driving force.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles