Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Degree or Master in Electrical, Electronics or Electro-Mechanic Engineering;
• Experience in EMC capable Layout Design;
• Good knowledge of one Layout Tool, preferably Mentor Graphic environment;
• Very good Electronics knowledge;
• RF knowledge and RF Circuit Design desirable;
• Knowledge in electronics manufacturing process;
• Excellent technical ability, able to transform a schematic confidently into a PCB for Automotive mass production;
• Visible leadership ability though example, action-oriented, utilise knowledge and skills to highlight potential risks, establish principles and performance expectations;
• Time management, planning, prioritising, multi-tasking, self-motivated and motivating spirit;
• Problem-solver – identify potential issues, recommend solutions, escalate to appropriate level, seeks advice and guidance from/to the organisation.
• Layout Design based on the schematics and mechanical dimensions, in close collaboration with the Electronic Developers and the Mechanical Design Engineers;
• Design PCB Panels and Soldering Stencils;
• Create Part Lists and Documentation for the Electronics Manufacturing;
• Collaborate with international development teams after given deadlines, quality standards and manufacturing guidelines;
• Customer Requirements Analysis and specifying HW Requirements;
• PCB Layout Design for µC Applications and RF Applications, e.g. vehicle keys;
• Creation of Part Lists, Panels, Stencils, IDF Data and Documentation;
• Proactively monitor and report your progress against estimates and expectations;
• Assist in the definition, improving and implementation of the PCB Development Process;
• Train, coach & mentor other members of the Team, providing guidance and advice.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• Access to professional development programs and team building;
• Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• Canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• Rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at:
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles