PC&IS Automation Specialist
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop innovative ways to big problems, also you have to have knowledge of bring together and analysis of times and movements of processes.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Has experience or a bachelor degree in Electronics, Automation or Electrotechnics and is experienced in electrical actioning (frequency converters and servo actioning);
- Is capable to program in PLC & HMI (Siemens, Rockwell etc.) and is familiar with industrial automation (Robot Controllers, Process Control);
- Is able to communicate in English and has a good understanding of technical terms;
- Is multifaceted, organized and always pays attention to details;
- Is a hardworking individual with expertise in configuring robotic vision systems such as Keyence, SICK, Cognex and utilizing industrial communication protocols (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, MODBUS, ETHERNET/IP);
- Basic knowledge of computer programming;
- Experience in projecting electrical and pneumatical automation equipment;
- Availability to travel abroad and good team spirit;
- Support and own installation of state of the art equipment - packing line including robots configuration and start-up
- Support Packing line start-up and validation
- Work with industry best automation companies and machine builders
- Identify and correct the electrical failures or automation equipment programs;
- Project and build automation panels;
- Realize converter applications and servo actioning frequencies;
- Repair industrial electronic equipment;
- Handle complex tasks regarding the assembling and repairing the production equipment and automation gears;
- Train plant technicians and operators in using the equipment and systems;
- Identify and recommend changes and ways to improve the production processes and be part of new projects.
BENEFITS WE OFFER IN RETURN:
- Attractive compensation and benefit package, meaningful responsibility from day one, challenging job in a multifaceted, multinational and diverse work environment, appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) and accommodation allowance for candidates outside Prahova region.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.