Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Bachelors Degree in a Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Business or related field, or equivalent experience
* Fluent in French and English
* 3 – 5 years of related work experience, preferably in a multi-division company.
* Experience with Oracle applications would be preferred.
* Must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
* Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with multi-disciplines from the clerical level to senior management
* Ability to show promptness and urgency in recognizing priority of tasks
* Ability and willingness to accept change
* Ability to function effectively in a rapid-paced environment
* Must be able to think logically and creatively to resolve problems and prevent them from reoccurring
* Must be detail-oriented and conscious of data confidentiality requirements
* Ability to understand processes without every detail needing to be defined
* Must be able to multi-task
The Payroll Systems Analyst is a key member of the Global HRIS Team. In this capacity the Analyst will act as the expert with knowledge in all areas of HR and Payroll support. The primary objective of the analyst is to ensure that the team is achieving the desired level of customer service through support and coordination between the HR Teams and ADP Service Teams.
* Serve as liaison between Global HRIS and Business Unit Customers by interacting with Business Unit HR, Benefits, Finance, operations management, and employee customer population to understand their requirements and needs and implement them in the systems
* Track resolution of issues and risks critical to production and processes to achieving customer service goals
* Responsible for the reconciliation, balancing and transmission of all vendor and bank interfaces/reports of payroll related data
* Responsible for functional users training and setting up new processes with the Business Units and Corporate
* Develop, test, and implement remedies to fix production issues to meet changing business requirements
* Ensure accurate and timely payroll payments to employees on the EMEA payrolls, which includes multiple countries, multiple pay frequencies and multiple legal entities
* To ensure all data is accurately compiled and sent to external Payroll Vendor according to the countries payroll schedule
* Responsible to follow up on the review of all output investigation and correction of errors associated with the auditing of payroll data.
* Complete basic payroll functions including balance adjustments, mass salary updates, emergency payments, and periodic processing as requested by Business Units and Corporate
* Attend periodic payroll training to maintain levels of proficiency and responsible of sharing the knowledge and best practices with the Business Units
* Maintain good knowledge in the software tools that are used to manage and maintain accurate HCM processing and ADP System processing
* Maintain HCM/ADP data integrity and confidentiality
* Provide timely responses to questions that arrive through the generic mailbox (Ticketing System), e-mail and phone requests
* Responsible of researching and investigating laws and regulation changes and follow up with implementing the necessary changes in systems and processes
* Responsible of importing payroll related data into Oracle Database
* Responsible for maintaining payroll interfaces and for executing regression testing when needed, troubleshoot any errors that might come up and work with the internal technical team and ADP technical team to provide a good data transfer
* Ensure that process documentations are always up-to-date (Procedures, process maps)
* Drive process standardization and rationalization according to the standard operating model and identify service gaps and make necessary changes
* Provide expertise to the Project Manager with new acquisition implementations in HCM and ADP. Participate in Migration projects and ensure that the new procedures are in line with the best practices and standards
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles