In our Bucharest offices, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Payroll Specialist to strengthen the existing HR and Payroll team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in supporting the preparation of an accurate and timely payroll within the South East Region. You will be responsible for payroll operations within the Romanian market and provide legislative guidance to employees and the business within this jurisdiction.
- Process payroll for approximately 600 employees within the Romanian region, for Corporate and Scoober entities, in a timely manner;
- Maintain timely and efficient communication with the external payroll provider as well as internal team managers; support their requests by answering all their questions raised regarding the payroll;
- Create and deliver all the necessary reports requested by different departments: Accounting, HR, Statistics...
- Manage and analyze our payroll data to ensure accuracy and provide key information to other teams in the business;
- Prepare and submit the D112 statement to the Local Authorities;
- Support continuous improvement of payroll processes and usage of systems;
- Opportunities for development and involvement in broader Payroll activities.
Can You deliver...
- You have a minimum of 3 years of payroll experience in a fast-paced international environment, balancing and reconciling payrolls is second nature to you!
- You possess a high degree of PC literacy with advanced Excel (Pivots and VLOOKUPs).
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all payroll legislation.
- You have excellent communication skills in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – treats people with respect; is approachable, open, and direct; develops effective working relationships with staff at all levels.
- You are organized with strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing, and developing environment with changing structures and procedures
Here's our offer...
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Being part of a new, ambitious international HR team;
- A competitive salary;
- Premium Health Insurance;
- Lunch allowance;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
Our story (the bitesize version)
Whether it’s party-night pizza or superb salads, we keep millions of food-lovers happy. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now delivering in 24 countries worldwide – from the Netherlands to Hungary.
But the secret to our growth isn’t food, it’s people. From marketing maestros to tech specialists and analytics experts, our international teams give us the ingredients for success!
Ready to take on the role? Click Apply Now and send us your CV in English!