- Minimum 2 years previous payroll experience;
- University degree (economic related preferably);
- Strong knowledge regarding laws, rules, policies in the matter (payroll, work relations);
- Experienced in working with local authorities;
- Medium English conversational and written skills;
- Solid computer skills (including databases, Excel, payroll applications – Charisma would be an advantage);
- Communication skills;
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and to work with deadlines (prioritizing tasks), figures and details oriented.
- Manages the entire payroll process and makes sure employees are correctly and timely compensated for their work in the company;
- Monthly payroll processing and administration according to the Romanian legislation and Marriott internal procedures (including payroll reports and statements, personnel statistics, pay-slips, audit reports);
- Gathers all relevant information as back-up for all payroll inputs;
- Reviews, analyzes and verifies payroll reports for accuracy and makes necessary adjustments through established procedures;
- Ensures systems and controls are set up accurately within systems to ensure compliance with the legal guidelines;
- Issues all kind of official HR documents required by employees, in a timely manner;
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with all payroll policies and procedures;
- Maintains knowledge of computer system and manual procedures used for payroll functions;
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding payroll matters, tax issues, benefits plans according to department procedures;
- Secures and archives required payroll records for the appropriate length of time;
- Assists and takes constantly active part in the day-to-day work of Human Resources Department.
To learn more about Marriott careers and submit your application, if you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please visit: www.marriott.com/careers; search for Job Number: 20042522 and apply online.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles