Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Minimum 3 years previous payroll experience;
- University degree (economic related preferably);
- Strong knowledge regarding laws, rules, policies in the matter (payroll, work relations);
- Experienced in working with local authorities;
- Medium English conversational and written skills;
- Solid computer skills (including databases, Excel, payroll applications – Charisma would be an advantage);
- Communication skills;
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and to work with deadlines (prioritizing tasks), figures and details oriented.
- Manages the entire payroll process and makes sure employees are correctly and timely compensated for their work in the company;
- Monthly payroll processing and administration according to the Romanian legislation and Marriott internal procedures (including payroll reports and statements, personnel statistics, pay-slips, audit reports);
- Gathers all relevant information as back-up for all payroll inputs;
- Reviews, analyzes and verifes payroll reports for accuracy and makes necessary adjustments through established procedures;
- Ensures systems and controls are set up accurately within systems to ensure compliance with the legal guidelines;
- Issues all kind of official HR documents required by employees, in a timely manner;
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with all payroll policies and procedures;
- Maintains knowledge of computer system and manual procedures used for payroll functions;
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding payroll matters, tax issues, benefits plans according to department procedures;
- Secures and archives required payroll records for the appropriate length of time;
- Assists and takes constantly active part in the day-to-day work of Human Resources Department.
Marriott International is the largest global hospitality company with 30 hotel brands represented in over 6,000 properties in 122 countries and growing.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning your career, Marriott has endless opportunities for you to explore. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram @lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles