Payroll Specialist - Craiova
- Romanian language – mandatory;
- Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL);
- DP Payroll knowledge is a plus;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Romanian HR & Payroll area;
- Fluent both spoken and written English; clear and concise communication;
- Organized and pro-active attitude.
- Preparation and/or review of the monthly payroll and related salary documents for a given portfolio of clients;
- Preparation / Review of HR and related documents, such as: labor agreements, additional acts, employment certificates.
- Liaising with state authorities;
- Keeps up to date with changes in local payroll-related legislation and informs team and manager on the changes.
TMF Group helps businesses expand seamlessly across borders. With dedicated Accounting, Legal and HR and payroll staff in more than 100 offices in over 75 countries, we can take care of the details, leaving you free to focus on your global ambitions.
International businesses operating in multiple jurisdictions have to comply with many different and often complex local governance and regulatory requirements.
At TMF Group we combine our extensive global resources with our unrivalled knowledge of local regulations, cultures and languages to help you achieve your business goals. Our flexible solutions are customized to fit our clients’ exact needs and are co-ordinated through a single point of contact to ensure excellent communication and management wherever you are in the world.
Our independence, our wide-ranging experience and our focus on providing outstanding customer service mean we can provide your business with a comprehensive range of services at the best possible value.
Over the years we have worked to develop strong relationships with our diverse international client base across many different industries.