Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Good Italian payroll and legislation knowledge (desirable)
• Provide with Payroll Clerk/Payroll Producer Manager for client issues & develops solutions to address these
• Able to prioritise and plan workloads
• Focussed under challenging conditions
• Team player
• Good at problem solving
• Flexible and responsive to change
• Must be able to demonstrate the competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
• Business Leadership: Creates and articulates a vision and inspires others to action. (Strategy and Planning- Results Accountability)
• People Leadership: Focuses on Impactful Communication and Relationship Building to develop internal and external relationships required for success.
• Market Leadership: Drives a performance based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence(Client focus - Outside in Perspective – Bias for grow).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Economic Studies (desirable)
• Fluent English
• Good Knowledge of Italian (Intermediate level)
• Customer service
• Payroll experience preferred
• Technical support desk experience desirable
• Experience of working with a CRM tool
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience working in a bureau environment (HR Department or CDL)
• To process and deliver client payrolls and all other related services including “end of year” (EOY) requirements accurately and on time
• Accurate and timely payroll delivery
• Collate, interpret and validate data supplied by clients for processing thru CRM or BPM
• Process client data in line with departmental processes & procedures
• Communication with Payroll Clerk/Payroll Producer Manager to provide service
• Input & check the payroll output for accuracy and to meet legislative requirements
• Perform Monthly declaration to third party (Uniemens, F24, etc.)
• Perform reconciliations and EOY processes as required by the client schedule
• Prepare and complete calculated payslips
• Ensure client Payroll Analysis Manual is current
• Provide information as necessary to Payroll Clerk
• Maintain knowledge of current ADP products and services
• Maintain knowledge of current statutory legislation
• Participate in the collation and analysis of payroll service performance statistics and resulting improvement plans
• Utilise knowledge to contribute to the training programmes for new and less experienced members of staff
• Carry out other duties as required to fulfil the role
• Follow ADP policy in line with ISAE3402 requirement
• Will be expected to work under own initiative for day-to-day tasks in line with Monthly Calendar of the Activities
• Responsible for the activities assigned
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.