Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Grow with us by supporting the Payroll Manager in all relevant payroll-related topics across Europe, including processing, in accordance with specific working procedures as per local business requirements for the activities moving to the Regional Service Center.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· Bachelor’s Degree economics or related field
· Experience of working in a European Payroll team (Payroll Services providers, BPO, service centers).
· Working knowledge of payroll, payroll strategy, philosophy and principles
· English language proficiency; another foreign language would be a plus
· Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
· Strong customer focus
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills (advanced Excell skills) and manual payroll calculations
· Experience of working in a Shared Service Business Environment
· Experience French Payroll services and Payroll legislation of the European countries
· Excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills
· Knowledge or processing experience of stock options through payroll
· Knowledge and experience of processing expat payrolls
· Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
· Experience with SuccessFactors /SAP
· Experience working to service level agreements and KPI’s in a customer driven environment
· Experience working with stakeholders from multiple countries
· Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Input, Data before transfer in Payroll System and run the interfaces to Payroll Systems or upload Payroll data according to the required working procedures specific for each country
Preliminary check of Trial Run Payroll Reports in several iterations (payroll run outsourced) based on the Changes Report extracted from Success Factors
Ensure correct treatment of statutory payments and deductions
Perform corrections, overrides, review exceptions and unprocessed pay data as per cases raised in Case Management system
Instruct transfer of funds to Treasury based on Payroll run reports and allocated cluster local procedures after Payroll Lead validation
Calculate and Perform special payments (cancellations and replacements, retroactive calculations, generate on demand payments)
Process overpayments recoveries as per cases raised in Case Management system and/or after Finance Payroll reconciliation
Support Payroll Lead in audits and statutory compliance periodically/year end (main reports from Payroll provider) as requested per assigned cluster
Support Finance in reconciliation process (GL provided by Payroll provider) as per local requests
Manage flow of document/reports record/imaging storage (e-archive)
Receive and resolve Payroll requests as assigned through Case Management within SLA’s
Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with internal and external regulations. Support S404 periodic audits and work to implement actions to raised issues in agreed timescales to achieve 100% accuracy and update SOP’s accordingly
Working procedures may contain specific tasks and activities in accordance with each country regulatory framework and context that the Payroll Advisor would need to perform
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.