Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Grow with us by supporting the Payroll Manager in all relevant payroll-related topics across Europe, including processing, in accordance with specific working procedures as per local business requirements for the activities moving to the Regional Service Center.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· Bachelor’s Degree economics or related field
· Experience of working in a European Payroll team (Payroll Services providers, BPO, service centers).
· Working knowledge of payroll, payroll strategy, philosophy and principles
· English language proficiency; another foreign language would be a plus
· Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
· Strong customer focus
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills (advanced Excell skills) and manual payroll calculations
· Experience of working in a Shared Service Business Environment
· Experience French Payroll services and Payroll legislation of the European countries
· Excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills
· Knowledge or processing experience of stock options through payroll
· Knowledge and experience of processing expat payrolls
· Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
· Experience with SuccessFactors /SAP
· Experience working to service level agreements and KPI’s in a customer driven environment
· Experience working with stakeholders from multiple countries
· Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.