Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Knowledge of basic financial concepts;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Result oriented approach;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Team player;
- Advanced knowledge of English (any other foreign language is a valuable asset);
- Professional usage of MS Office.
- Process payments to suppliers, in the banks, in a timely manner, accurately and within dailycut off times and deadlines.
- Ensure any reconciliation items are investigated and cleared in a timely manner (Depositsmade to suppliers, Advance payments, Credit Notes, Deductions etc.).
- Issue, file and send to the suppliers the documents necessary for the Credit Card paymentsand Credit Card Guarantees.
- Record in the accounting system the payments from the bank statements and ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions on a daily basis.
- Record in the accounting system the credit card transactions and reconcile them against the statements to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions on a daily basis.
- Record in the accounting system the bank charges and service prices, as well as the inter-account, inter-company and forex transactions.
- Maintain the suppliers’ databases in the accounting system (by updating information such aspayment terms and bank details).
- Replace the Team Leader when needed, taking over his responsibilities
“People don’t take trips – trips take people” …
… and we’re in the business of planning and organising trips all over the globe for almost half a million travellers each year.
Our major client is G2 Travel Limited, a wholesale tour operator based in Hong Kong. Through a network of offices spanning Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America, they consistently deliver on promises to make holiday dreams come true.
Our team in Bucharest is a highly experienced team of professionals who work every day to support the needs of the G2 business. Fifteen different departments provide a wide range of stimulating and rewarding career opportunities.
We’re not a corporation and don’t behave like one – results are achieved through collaboration and teamwork – a place where everyone gets noticed.
We believe that work should be enjoyable, stimulating and fun!
JGM Support Services
- 27 Mart. 2023
Operations Officer Corporate
- 29 Mart. 2023
Payments and Fraud Agent
- 1 Apr. 2023
Accounts Payable Executive Professional (m/f/d)
Bertelsmann Accounting Services Schwerin GmbHStrainatate, Germania