Your primary responsibilities include communicating with our Spanish and English speaking clients over emails; assisting them with their needs and sharing product expertise. We’re looking for problem solvers and self-motivators who are passionate about customer service and its potential to transform businesses all over the globe!
- Be an expert for all EMEA accounts, acting as a resource for our clients across Europe
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users of our product
- Answer all questions related to the product and escalate when necessary
- Help diagnose and resolve technical issues to improve overall client experience with us
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
- Make an impact on our clients by maintaining friendly and helpful relationships
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Think of creative ways to improve team efficiency and structure as the company continues to grow
- See your own ideas help change and grow the EMEA Support team
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
CGS Romania is one of the largest contact centers on the Romanian market and is listed in the first 15 best companies of this type in the world.
As an employee of CGS Romania you will have a flexible schedule with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
You will be attending training sessions in order to enrich your knowledge to be able to perform the job.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS Romania we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, proactivity but most of all our employees. They represent the best asset of this company.
Join our enthusiastic and dynamic team for your professional development!
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf