Tripaneer is looking for a Partner Business Development Specialist and a Lead Generation Specialist.
No experience required,
- If you are looking forward to taking the first steps into a rewarding Sales career, becoming our Partner Business Develoment Specialist might be the right path that could help you hone the knowledge and skills to be successful.
- If doing online research and digging information motivate you with critical eyes for details, then our Lead Research team needs you!
if you can bring excellent communication skills in English to the table, and if you are self-motivated and strongly enthusiastic to learn and thrive, you might be the perfect one that we are looking for.
As a Partner Business Development Specialist, your main responsibilities will be:
As a Lead Generation Specialist, what you will be doing are:
- Business development: 70% of work week
- Cold calling potential organizers
- On boarding new organizers
- Following-up regularly with potential organizers via email / phone
- Building positive relationships within the industry
- Administrative support: 30% of work week
- Administrative tasks related to new memberships to create accounts
- Reporting sales progress
For both positions, you will get:
- Applying creative research approach for specific theme-related holiday packages, valuable destination data, or potential holiday organizers that would be eligible to become our partners
- Checking the quality of leads and vet them on external platforms to make sure they meet our requirements
- Keeping supplier databases up to date and accurate
- Creating business report regarding potential holiday organizers and packages
- The opportunity to develop and expand your skills
- The opportunity to enrich your knowledge about the travel industry
- A well prioritized and scoped work load for you to deliver successfully
- A supporting team who always gets your back and can keep you motivated even when it is not your best day
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with your team leader and team meetings so that you can have an in-depth discussion about your growth and development within the team and Tripaneer
- Working from home at your most convenience
Sounds like what you are looking for? Then don't hesitate to join us by going to the links below to apply:
- Partner Business Develoment Specialist: https://tripaneer.recruitee.com/o/partner-business-development-specialist-homebased-european-and-asian-time-zones
- Lead Generation Specialist: https://tripaneer.recruitee.com/o/lead-generationsales-specialist-homebased-european-or-asian-time-zones
Tripaneer is the world’s leading marketplace for travel experiences. We specialize in holidays that include yoga, surf, safaris, motorcycling, horse riding, martial arts and more. We’re passionate about building a platform that our customers and partners love to use.
We are a fast growing startup. We have 200+ Tripaneers working from our office in Amsterdam and around the world. We’re proud to be leading the charge in bringing the experience travel industry online.
Our work is our life passion. Together, we work hard and we laugh a lot. Our Tripaneer team culture encourages learning, innovation and transparency. We are dedicated to providing user-centric services, not only for our customers but also for our partners and the small-to-medium-sized holiday organizers we work closely with.