Partener Relationship Manager
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience as operations manager / account manager / business planning manager/ managing support functions (like Reporting, Finance, Business Excellence) in large corporates;
- Experience in managing mid/large scale budgets / P&L accounts;
- Experience in client engagement area at senior level would be a plus (sales, account management, marketing, business development);
- Very good French and English skills (minimum B1);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior management level;
- Motivated by problem solving and dynamic environment;
- Strong organizing and analytical skills, with proficiency in metrics and numbers;
- Strong PowerPoint / Excel skills required.
Management support: Support the Head of the Business Line on specific areas:
- Prepare and drive business reviews while collaborating with the management team and support functions;
- Represent the Business Line in different transversal initiatives. Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations;
- Lead business analysis to diagnose specific challenges and identify improvement opportunities on topics in Finance, HR, Communication, Reporting areas;
- Active involvement, alongside management teams, in cross-functional initiatives.
- Drive financial conversations with partners related to budget definition and adjustments, invoicing process, etc.
- Responsible for iterations with both external and internal partners of KYU Utility / Legal Entities;
- Organization and preparation of tactical committees with external partners;
- Definition / revision of trajectories;
- Monitoring of volumes, CAPEX estimates, management of budget and invoicing aspects - for each project of the KYU Utility / Legal Entities department;
- Customer satisfaction monitoring, escalation management;
- Implementation of projections and specific activity flows;
- SPOC for administrative issues (contractual issues, etc.);
- New project Implementation/ Transition;
- Monitoring of continuous improvement initiatives;
- Involvement in transversal tasks, efficiency gain initiatives, etc.
- Participation in tactical committees with stakeholders.
- Budget management: Partner closely with management team and Finance team to run the regular budgeting process for the Business Line (yearly budget definition and forecasts, budget execution monitoring, supervision of monthly billing process for the clients, address / solution budget variations).
- Contract management: Being responsible for the overall contract management, managing onboarding of new clients, contracts definition and regular reviews.
- Reporting: Coordinate the Reporting team handling the reporting activity for the operational processes within the Business Line. Manage the team performance in coordination with the operational teams and considering business needs.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
- 22 Sept. 2022
CONFIDENTIALBucurești, Bacau, Iasi și alte 2 orașe